For Those in Need
- Low-to-moderate income families with dependent children
- Seniors who are age 55 and older
- Disabled individuals
- Pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester
- Victims of domestic violence
- Transitioning emancipated foster youth between 18 and 24
Housing and Critical Family Needs assistance is provided in the form of grants that are paid directly to the supplier of services, such as a landlord or medical equipment provider. If you or someone you know needs temporary assistance and might qualify for a grant, please click here for a list of coordinating agencies and their phone numbers.
The Chronicle Season of Sharing Fund does not distribute funds directly to applicants, and we will never ask applicants for their bank or credit card numbers. If you suspect email fraud, please report it at http://www.us-cert.gov/nav/report_phishing.html.